- Request a return through our Authorise Return form
- A member of the Eastbrook team will contact you to authorise your return and arrange pickup
- Once we pick up your return we will begin processing and your credit will be issued
Returning An Unwanted Item
If you are wanting to return an unwanted item you will incur a restocking charge.
- If returned within one month, you will be charged 20% of the value of the item.
- If returned within 2 months you will be charged 25% of the value of the item.
- If returned within 3 months you will be charged 30% of the value of the item.
We will not accept returns over 3 months old. All unwanted items should be kept in the original packaging and must be in a resalable condition, if not then credit may be refused.
Returning Faulty Or Damaged Item
If returning a faulty or damaged item please fill out the most appropriate return code on the returns form. Please ensure that the item(s) are sufficiently packaged for transport.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does the returns process take?
Once your return has been authorised and the goods have been picked up by our driver, the return will be processed usually within 48 hours.