Eastbrook compact panel radiators are produced in fully automated state-of-the-art production lines and each radiator is first degreased then zinc phosphate before being dipped in a water based cataphoretic paint. The final coat is applied by automatic robots using epoxy polyester electrostatic powder coating.
Type 21 compact panel radiators have double panels
and single convector. FEATURES
• Tested to BS EN 442 standards.
• Manufactured in automatic production lines.
• Hot water central heating systems only.
• Max operating pressure 4 bars.
• Complete with fitted top grill & side panels.
• Radiators have 4 x 1/2“ connections.
• Powder coated in Matt Anthracite special colour mixture (closest colour RAL 7016 Matt).
• Installation kit included in packaging.
• 10 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty*
*With conditions TECHNICAL INFORMATION
• All measurements are in Height by Width.
• Heat outputs based on Delta ΔT 50°C & Delta ΔT 60°C.
• Radiators are only suitable for two-pipe installations.
• For indirect heating systems only.
• Pipework installation is recommended after receipt of radiator.
• High quality mild steel material.
• Air vent (bleed valve) and blanking plug included in installation kit.
• Bottom opposite tappings are the width of the radiator and 56 or 68mm off the wall.
• Vertical tappings are approx. 55mm less than the height of the radiator and 56 or 68mm off the wall. • Price includes radiator and wall fixing sets, valves and accessories are extra.
10 YEAR MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
Our compact panel radiators are individually tested and supplied complete with a 10 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty against any manufacturing or material fault. All our compact panel radiators have a working pressure of 4 Bars. COMPLETE WITH FIXING KITS
Each compact panel radiator is supplied with complete concealed wall brackets including air vent (bleed valve) and blanking plug. QUALITY
All our compact panel radiators are manufactured under ISO 9001:2015 and comply to UKCA & CE standards. AFTERSALES
In the event of any questions or concerns, we have a dedicated Technical and Aftersales team that will be able to assist with regarding the installation of the radiators. IMPORTANT INSTALLATION NOTES
• Compact panel radiators must be installed by a qualified engineer. Instruction manual is to be followed to avoid any issues during installation.
• Consider using an Eastbrook valve set to get the perfect colour match. Please click here
to browse our radiator valve ranges.
• Have your system vented properly. A general cause of corrosion and leak problems are due to trapped air in the system.
• Make sure that the drain points are at lowest in the system and your system is thoroughly flushed before commissioning.
• System must be clean of residues such as metal, flux etc, this can cause pin holes.
• Do not over pump the system which will cause negative pressure aeration that can also cause corrosion.
• It is recommended that an appropriately approved corrosion inhibitor mist be subsequently added to the system in order to protect the radiator and other parts of the system to promote extended operating lifespan. Please ensure that, when adding inhibitor, not to underdose or overdose and follow the inhibitor instructions. The Ph level of the system water should be between 6.5 and 7.5
• If the system water is too acidic then the metals in the system would corrode. If the system water too alkaline, then there is higher risk of electrolysis.
• Our compact panel radiators come with an instruction manual. Please follow the basic guidance above and in the instructions to protect your 10 year manufacturer’s warranty and trouble free operating lifespan of your radiator.
Don't forget to choose one of our flat cover plates
for your radiator and even add a towel hanger
for drying hand towels or tea towels.
Browse our Thermostatic Radiator Valves
specially offered for our compact panel radiators.