A masterpiece for your bathroom or any other room. The vertical bars at the ends can be used as towel / bathrobe hangers, middle section at the top can be used to dry your towels too.
This exceptional design is available in 2 heights and 2 widths with 4 colour options.FEATURES
• 42mm diameter horizontal bars.
• 42mm diameter vertical profiles.
• Tested to BS EN 442 standards.
• State-of-the-Art welding technology.
• Can have either side or bottom connections.
• Metal wall brackets fitted at the rear of the towel rail.
• Matching colour wall fixing sets.
• 4 colours available from stock.
• Can be single or dual fuel, or all electric.
• 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty*
* With conditions.TECHNICAL INFORMATION
• All measurements are in Height by Width.
• Heat output based on Delta ΔT 60°C.
• Radiators that are electric only are restricted to the heat output of the elements.
• Element size can be increased to full capacity of rail if using element type D, E, F or G.
• For indirect heating systems only.
• Corrosion inhibitor must be added to the heating system and maintained.
• For side connection:
Tappings are the width of the width of the rail and approx. 85mm off the wall.
• For bottom connection:
Tappings are approx. 180mm less than the width of the rail and approx. 106mm off the wall.
• Projection from wall is 127mm.• Price includes radiator and wall fixing sets, valves are extra.
Dual Fuel Installation
Element can only be fitted vertically from the bottom inside left or right hand profile. (T piece not required)
Side connection for the valves must be applied.Electric Only Installation
Element will be fitted vertically from the bottom inside left or right hand profile.
The vertical bars at the ends can be used as towel /
bathrobe hangers, middle section at the top can be
used to dry your towels too.