A contemporary versatile radiator style, that come in a variety of sizes and three finishes, with optional extras of stylish towel hangers and chrome cover caps.FEATURES
• Excellent heat conductivity and lightweight.
• Only requires a low water volume.
• Heats up very quickly.
• Radiators come with cover caps on top and bottom, same as radiator colour.
• Tested to BS EN442 standards.
• 5 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty*
• Can be single or dual fuel, or all electric.
* With conditions.TECHNICAL INFORMATION
• All measurements are in Height by Width.
• Heat output based on Delta ΔT 60°C.
• Radiators that are electric only are restricted to the heat output of the elements.
• Element can only be installed vertically on the right-hand side on the bottom header.
• For dual fuel installations, element must be installed on flow side.
• For central heating system installations flow diverter must be fitted on the flow side, on bottom header.
• For dual fuel and electric only installations do not fit the flow diverter in the radiator.
• For indirect heating systems only.
• Corrosion inhibitor must be added to the heating system and maintained.
• Tappings are the width of the rail and 33mm or 53mm off the wall.• Price includes radiator and wall fixing sets, valves / towel hangers are extra.